Coley he is gorgeous!!! I am thrilled your meeting went well. You have been in my thoughts alot and I cant wait to meet the big guy. Have a safe trip and we will see you soon!!! Luv & Kisses ~ Mandy
We're praying for you guys! He's a cutie!!! Glad things are going well so far! How big is he?? We'll have some "big" boy clothes For him when you get back! Be safe! See you soon! Brett
Coley he is gorgeous!!! I am thrilled your meeting went well. You have been in my thoughts alot and I cant wait to meet the big guy. Have a safe trip and we will see you soon!!! Luv & Kisses ~ Mandy
ReplyDeleteHi Nicole and Gus, Demetri too,
ReplyDeleteWe're praying for you guys! He's a cutie!!! Glad things are going well so far! How big is he?? We'll have some "big" boy clothes For him when you get back! Be safe! See you soon! Brett
Demetri is absolutly adorable!! That smile & those eyes melt your heart.
ReplyDelete:)
Kristy, Keith & Aubrey